Peoplebank are currently recruiting for Data Migration Analysts to work for our client on a permanent basis, based in the Adelaide CBD.
Please note, due to client requirements candidates must hold Australian Citizenship and have the ability to obtain security clearance (Baseline Clearance).
- Work directly with the stakeholders, gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Responsible for the delivery of the Data Migration in a Release following the Load Plan schedule
- Running the Daily Status meetings with the Business, but also with the Data Migration team assigned to the Release.
- Communication to Release Management and other related Stakeholders.
- Working on data migration and/or integration projects involving the exchange of data between internal business and third party applications.
Skills and experience required
- We are hiring multiple positions across a range of skills and experience. But successful candidate with have a minimum of 3+ years of demonstrable experience in similar Data
- Experience with relational databases, especially SQL
- The ability to create and maintain comprehensive and accurate technical documentation of technical solutions environments and associated management processes and procedures.
- The ability to create and support data transfer mechanisms and protocols between complex computer systems within a large organisation.
Please APPLY NOW and we will get back to suitable applicants ASAP
SA: LHS 296564