Our client is seeking to engage a Data Manager - Analytics to be a part of a performance data analysis unit for data gathering, analysis and reporting of industry statistical data, for continually improving safety and health outcomes for workers in the resources sector.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Providing services relating to the collection, processing, validation, storage, analysis and access to industry and business statistical information.
- Maintaining accurate data sets on resource safety and health statistics and business performance metrics.
- Experience in using Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI and Excel tools. Additional skills in Python for data analytics would be advantageous.
- Successfully managing a team to deliver project requirements and ability to work closely with operational groups to understand business intelligence needs and develop solutions.
- Knowledge of the resources sector, or the capacity to acquire this knowledge quickly and to a high level of accomplishment would be well regarded.
- Conducting and coordinating substantial high-level research, analysis and review of industry safety and health performance data and make recommendations so that effective regulatory solutions can be developed to improve safety and health performance within the resources sector.
- Supporting and enhancing data analytics and modelling to support departmental objectives.
- Assess key business performance metrics and prepare consistent reports and dashboards to inform the business.
- Developing working relationships with customers and stakeholders to promote quality consistent information exchange and discussions.
- Preparing, overseeing and delivering complex reports, briefing notes, presentations, publications and correspondence.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.