- $150,000.00 - $180,000.00 package
- Sydney CBD location with some travel interstate
- Large Program of work
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Data Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Leads the development and implementation of an integrated data management system that meets business requirements and functional specifications;
- Ensures the data management system interfaces with Commonwealth mandated software tools;
- Represents the Enterprise in coordinating any updates required to Commonwealth systems in support of the assets
- Develops and implements tools and systems to support the enterprise risk management, performance management and verification & validation plans;
- Contributes to the establishment and ongoing maintenance of the IT network, equipment and software;
- Oversee and determine timeframes for ICT projects including system updates, migrations and outages.
- Provides training and ongoing development for personnel on the data management system processes and best practice;
- Develops relationships with key stakeholders and works closely with other functions within the organisation to ensure that their needs are captured and implemented into the data management system as required;
- Provides analysis and reporting to the business on KPIs relevant to the data management system;
- Applies a continuous improvement approach and identifies and leads enhancement activity for the data management system.
- Advise the enterprise and business stakeholders of new and emerging technological solutions via regular communications
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in IT - Specifically within the Data space
- 5 years commercial experience as a Data Manager or similar
- Have a solid working knowledge of Power BI & SharePoint
- Strong data warehousing experience
- Solid SQL skills
- Experience managing small teams previously
- Experience managing stakeholder expectations and International vendors
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude and open mindset
- Must be an Australian Citizen as you will be required to apply for Australian Security Clearance to negative vetting - 1 level
- Already have an Australian Security Clearance to negative vetting - 1 level
- Experience within logistics/supply chain industry
- Federal government experience
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button