The Data Strategy and Governance Branch has a requirement for ongoing data management support services to help build out data management artefacts, platforms and solutions.
You will be part of a team that
- Supports and covers a number of domains, namely: data quality management, metadata management, business data modelling, master data management, data architecture, data literacy and data governance;
- Development and integration of enterprise data models, development of master data patterns and processes, implementation and integration of data management platforms, drafting and developing supporting material and providing advisory and support for strategic data management decision making.
You will have
- Experience designing and deploying data management solutions for large scale government agencies.
- Demonstrated data management solutions design and implementation
- Demonstrated understanding of data management best practices and standards, including application of metadata standards and DAMA DMBOK2.0
- Demonstrated experience implementing data management platforms, tools and APIs to deliver integrated data management solutions
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720