Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Data Management Project Specialist for a contract with multiple extension options, this role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in providing high-level advice on, and specialist expertise in, establishing a contemporary data management capability including the application of principles, methodologies and techniques
- Proven capability to design a data management framework and functions that enable delivery of improved business operations, the ability to make consistent decisions about how to get strategic value from data and increased value for data consumers
- Extensive experience in identify and analyse risks and issues associated with the design of services, systems and procedures as they relate to the management and utilisation of information and develop solutions accordingly
- In-depth ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders to influence, exchange information, provide advice and recommendations related to the design and implementation of an effective organisational information and data management capability
- Take responsibility for accurate completion of work within timeframes, priorities, practices, and methodologies, ensuring that outputs comply with relevant legislation
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with AGSVA Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 201505
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.