A large Federal Government client is looking for a Data Manager to join a large 2 year project for an initial 12 months.
The role will involve the following
- Undertake complex tasks and projects related to the management and governance of data through its lifecycle.
- planning for the data storage, security, quality, visualisation, retention and accessibility of enterprise data assets
- Translate complex data management concepts for different audiences.
- Communicate with stakeholders and insuring to interpret data management concepts to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and govern data, through data life cycle
- Assist with data sharing
- Support data analyst and communicate data quality
- Plan data storage, quality, accessibility, and visualisation of data
- Cooperate with partners apart of team and organisation.
Skills and Experience required
- Extensive experience in Data Management within large complex Data Environments.
- Experience in planning for data storage, security, quality, visualisation, retention and accessibility of enterprise data assets
- Experience in optimising data holdings and identifying opportunities to effectively support improved client outcomes
- previous regulatory compliance strategic experience, and risk mitigation/assessment
- Strong understanding of Data life cycle
- Strong communication and representations skills
- Effectiveness in agile project delivery methodology
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abuk Mawn on 80807265 quoting reference 248515.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.