About the Company:
Large insurance group operating throughout APAC with a customer-centric approach. Who offer a flexible working environment and supports their employees to reach their potential through career development and growth.
About the role:
As part of the Enterprise Data team, you will interface with the stakeholders across the business to implement a data management framework, improving how the organisation manages and uses data.
- Play a lead role across the data management portfolio, leading and supporting two resources
- Implement and maintain data management framework, including metadata management, data quality and master/reference data solutions
- Contribute to the solution architecture of the data and analytics eco system
- Train and support the broader data community on the effective use of data platforms and data management tools
Skills and experience:
- Strong metadata management (preferably Collibra or Informatica) experience
- Data design experience, with strong data modelling and data solution analysis
- Data quality experience (preferably Informatica)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Insurance or Financial Services domain experience would be highly desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jess Hewins quoting reference 241049.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.