Our client is a large Victorian Government department. They are currently on the look out for a Data and Integration Lead on a contract until the end of June 2022.
In this role, you will part of a large Data team who are looking to deliver BI, cloud & data analytics solutions and migrations to the organisation, from inception to delivery.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Managing cases, events and incidents - including review, triage, risk analysis, profiling, recommended actions, prioritisation, tasking, and referral processes.
- Integration of data flow to and from Partner Agencies.
- Reporting needs: including real time and near real-time reporting, both templated reported, and ad-hoc reporting and dashboards.
- Lead major and minor work packages focussed on Business Process Re‐engineering and Business Process Modelling, Data and Financial Modelling, seeking to create business value
- Leads and drive the selection of methods, tools, techniques (for waterfall, iterative and agile) and approaches, including produce, maintain and implement the appropriate documentation and plans.
- Lead and prepare business cases, translating client requirements into highly quality project briefs.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Significant, up-to-date knowledge and understanding of Salesforce best practices, as well as, knowledge of new or emerging technologies and their potential value to the organisation.
- Significant change management and leadership skills in delivering continuous service and product improvement, utilising demonstrated business analysis skills.
- Experience with SaaS based CRM and case management solutions such as SalesForce or MS Dynamics
- Expert knowledge of and demonstrated experience within a large ICT environment including CRM, Data Management, process and design practice, leading to successful ICT improvement or transformation creating realised business value.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #240089