Our Client is an industry leading organization that possesses one of the highest rankings for customer experience within its sector. They are seeking a Data Integration Analyst for a permanent role within their well reputed organization.
- Performing systems analysis, gap analysis, technical design, development, testing, implementation, upgrades and support of various business systems to ensure their correct operation, security and integrity;
- developing and documenting design, source base and architecture;
- designing, documenting and implementing small to large scale integration solutions adopting various technologies;
- planning data integration processes by developing common definitions of sourced data, designing common keys in physical data structure, establishing data integration specifications, examining data applications, examining data models and schemas;
- studying data sources by interviewing users, defining, analysing, and validating data objects, and identifying the relationship among data objects.
- Strong, recent, commercial experience in a similar role;
- Significant experience integrating software and building ETL processes within an enterprise environment preferably using data integration tools such as Oracle Data Integrator, Informatica, Talend, SSIS or Pentaho;
- Demonstrated deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with real time application and data integration (Change Data Capture, REST, SOAP, message brokers, SOA);
- Well-developed ability to define business requirements and perform the analysis, development, testing and implementation of new systems;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement ability.
- Located close to café/ restaurant strip
- Walking distance to public transport
- Friendly working environment
If you feel that you have the skills and experience for the position above, please apply now with a suitable resume showing that you have the required skills and experience. All resumes will be reviewed and suitable candidates contacted for a confidential chat.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Williams quoting reference: 184058
Please click the apply button.