Our Client is seeking a Data Insights Tester to provide testing expertise across the Insights platform with multiple, parallel releases following a newly established CI / CD framework. Responsibilities include the development of System Integration, User Acceptance and Production Verification test strategies and test cases for all layers of the Business Intelligence, Data, and/or AI/ML solutions using re-useable automated test scripts as much as possible from the Azure DevOps platform.
Primary Responsibilities of the role include:
- Understand the Business Context and Requirements
- Work with a team of Developers and BA's to develop and execute appropriate test strategies
- Demonstrate expertise in test management for Business Intelligence
- Development of re-runnable test cases in SQL, SSIS and PowerBI
- Conduct root cause analysis and defect triage in an agile environment
- Coordinate with Development, Operations and Support Teams
Capabilities and experience required
- >5 years' experience working as a test analyst in large complex environments
- >3 years developing Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence test cases
- >3 experience with Azure DevOps or VSTS
- Good knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, SSIS and PowerBI
- Experience in working with large, complex Data Warehouses
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.