Would you like to be a Data Insights Consultant for a large ASX listed company? This role sits within an expanding, highly innovative data team who are committed to developing a leading analytics ecosystem for their business.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and articulate Data professional with hands-on knowledge of generating insights, customer behavioural analysis and predictive models.
- Work closely with business units to provide insights about customer base to support business cases and key strategic initiatives
- Develop and deliver advanced analytics campaigns, targeting and post implementation reviews
- Devise and implement customer behavioural analysis, predictive models and trigger detection techniques
- Identifying enhancements that can help improve the quality, breadth and depth of customer data environment
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong experience in SQL Server stack, Azure/AWS and R/Python
- Experience with a range of databases including direct marketing
- Development and deployment of predictive models
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Power BI and Cloud experience is highly regarded