Our client is an iconic Australian brand seeking to expand their Data team. They currently have an opportunity for a Data Insights Analyst to work with them on a Permanent full time basis.
In this role, you will provide input for Data Management practices especially in Data Analysis, Data reporting, Data Insights, modelling, statistical tools and technology enablement. This position ultimately delivers on business insights, dashboards and reporting harnessing internal and external data and presenting visualisations utilising Power BI
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Developing a detailed understanding of our various and emerging databases, data sources and data structures
- Provide improved data-driven insights to empower our business users with regular automated reporting through PowerBI dashboards and paginated PowerBI reports
- Presenting results back to all stakeholders on campaign performance, outlining key findings and suggestions for improvement with solid SQL and data visualisation skills
- Perform data extraction for complex surveys and ad-hoc campaigns designed to drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Power BI experience is a must
- Strong skills in SQL, SSRS and Python or R
- Ability to implement measurement frameworks and translate the business value of Data Science initiatives back to various stakeholders in the business
- Keen awareness of commercial context of technology and data, with the ability to influence projects to deliver strong outcomes at optimal speed
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #236840