- Data Governance Lead (DW/BI)
- 6 Months Contract
- Enterprise Client
The overall purpose of the role is the definition, management and continuous improvement of initiative delivery and data governance processes/practices within the Business Intelligence (BI) domain.
Later this may be broadened to include reporting/analytics governance processes and practices.
You will have experience in large complex corporate environments - telecommunications exposure would be highly valued. Needs to have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
You will have the following experience to be successful in this role:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within, or leading, a PMO with a strong focus on IT governance and reporting
- Experience in developing and implementing frameworks for IT initiative governance is mandatory
- Demonstrable evidence of having initiated and implemented process improvements in the BI/Data-warehousing domain is essential
- Outcome focused, driven, and proactive
- Assist with the management of the delivery of Data Warehousing improvement initiatives
- Assist with the definition and implementation (as required) of processes for initiatives and data governance.
- Continuous improvement of governance processes by mentoring, thought-leadership, guidance, and by initiating improvement initiatives
- Participate in agile ceremonies with IT, and conduct other reviews (as required with IT), to assess delivery status, to ensure that reported status (including timelines and financials) matches reality; and that forecasts are credible
- Management of operational risks and issues related to reporting out of the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Prepare executive-level initiative status reports
Kindly apply now for this exciting opportunity!