Our client is a Victorian Government department who play an integral part in managing the State's end to end Fine and penalty system. They currently have an opportunity available for a Data Governance Manager to join for an initial 12 month term.
In this role, you would responsible for will lead and manage all business data governance activities and will have responsibility for governing the improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data and information assets.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Define data governance roles and responsibilities to ensure clear accountability for ownership and stewardship of the principal information assets
- Lead and support executive data ownership in and through the Data Governance Authority and Security Management and Assurance Directorate (SMAD) unit
- Define and implement the data governance operating model in accordance with capability priorities and relative to business adoption maturity
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Data Governance Manager developing and implementing a business wide data governance framework and associated standard policies and procedures
- Uplifting the maturity of data governance and data management practices across an organisation or parts of an organisation
- Experience working in an agile environment and working with cross functional teams including data engineers, security specialist and architects to deliver defined outcomes
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #244888