Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Data Entry Officer, with a strong eye for detail and the proven ability to multitask.
This is an initial 3 month engagement , with a 2 x 1 month extension options and is working in Canberra's Parliamentary Triangle.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Enter case data relating to Freedom of Information requests from historical records into a newly implemented case management system.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Data entry experience, particularly from multiple and different sources into a single consolidated system, would be highly regarded.
- Experience with Freedom of Information and Lex case management system would be advantageous but not necessary.
- High attention to detail
- Prior experience in Federal Government environment
- Ability to analyse and accurately transfer information and data
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.