Our client is a leading utilities company. The are looking to add another team member into their growing data engineering team of six (1 x Tech Lead and 5 x Developers). The teams focus is on improved data services for the company incluing a current data migration from SQL and on prem to Redshift and AWS S3 and services.
Ideal experience and expertise:
- Expert Java development skills. Python skills a bonus -they are moving to python.
- Expert Redshift & AWS experience.
- Talend experience would be great (they are moving away from Talend)
- Experience building data pipeline connectivity between SQL and Redshift/AWS.
- Ideally you will be a Spark junky, with Spark streaming experience.
- Experience with data warehouse migrations from data lake to data warehouse.
- Spark streaming
- Airflow experience would be great, or otherwise an interest to work with Airflow.
This is a chance to work for a great company and team on an exciting large scale greenfield ETL technology transition. Please apply now, or call IT Recruitment Practice Lead Dan Gordon for more information on 0401 912 645. Job #213821
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.