Are you a talented and experienced Data Engineer with an ETL background?
The role predominantly focuses on application development, working on migrations, new tooling projects and an exciting application that has a direct impact on business success.
- Delivering end-to-end features and new functionalities from inception through to release
- Supporting what you deliver in a DevOps model
- Working closely with the business team to deliver solutions as per agreed schedules, and quality targets by:
- Understanding and refining the requirements from the business
- Translating business requirements into practical technical solutions
- Implementing solutions utilising the team's software development and lifecycle processes
- Participating collaboratively in code reviews to deliver quality outputs
Technical Skills Requirements:
- 3+ years experience designing and building software
- Experience with designing and developing complex ETLs
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- Experience with SQL (Postgresql DB)
- Experience with other relational and non-relational data stores (e.g. MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, etc.), an advantage
- Experience with AWS (other cloud platforms, an advantage)
- Experience with Bamboo or any other CI/CD platforms
Is this you?
Please submit your resume by hitting the apply now button or please contact Nick Barwick, quoting reference #194579