About the Company
We are currently recruiting a Data Engineer to work in a dynamic Australian supermarket, retail and consumer services chain.
About the role:
Their data team is currently looking for a data engineer to work for initially a 6-month contract
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
* Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, python and R
* Design, review and present technical infrastructure solutions to solve business use cases
* Document and showcase technical features or fixes
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience working in a Cloud environment (ideally Azure )
* Exposure to Data Factory, Spark and Databricks
* Expert knowledge of SQL/PL-SQL programming
- Good understanding of data warehousing concepts including ETL mechanisms.
* Experience building and deploying a range of data engineering pipelines into production, including using automation best practices for CI/CD
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abuk Mawn on 0380807265 quoting reference XXXXX.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.