About the role
- Develop, test, and maintain data and analytics architecture, including databases and large-scale processing systems, for optimal extraction, transformation, and upload of data from multiple sources and different technologies.
- Work with the stakeholders to support their data infrastructure requirements and assist with resolving technical issues.
- Write, test, and validate data transformation and ETL routines within Apache Airflow, Python, Alteryx.
- Experience in pipeline scalability, through services such as Kubernetes.
- Deploy models into production using CI/CD pipelines.
- Reverse and forward engineer data assets
- Build data acquisition, ingestion pipeline, and data lake capability.
- Recommend improvements to data reliability, efficiency, and quality, and provide high quality data assets for enterprise use.
- Identify, design, and implement process improvement to automate processes, optimise data delivery, and achieve infrastructure efficiency and scalability.
- Collate, process, transform, and model raw data from multiple sources, and utilise different data sourcing, integration, and modelling techniques.
- Pilot, demonstrate and evaluate user ability of new technologies and systems,
- Design and update user guides, technical specifications and profess clow documents for all applications and tools.
- Be the subject matter expert for key source system tables and data engineering tools.
- Comply with relevant EEO and WHS regulations.
- Perform any other duties as required and as appropriate for the incumbent's role
Passionate about all things data and their ability to inform decisions and transform business outcomes is your drive for success in helping organisations to realise their potential. With a strong track record in delivering impactful integrated and quality business information and reporting solutions, you are now seeking your next challenge to build and deliver our client's Data Warehouse capability and design and provide expertise and insights on the data and models.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin Manandhar on 0282672485 quoting reference 245221.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.