Looking for a Data Engineer/Analyst to work in an dynamic team environment within the Financial Service sector.
The Data Engineer/Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that our client's assets are supported and maintained in adherence with Service agreements with a project focus to deliver data migration solutions. Key activities will include:
- Analysing and delivering business process initiatives by either managing some components of large initiatives or all components of medium sized initiatives;
- Working as a crucial component of a project team responsible for delivering data migration outcomes, enhancing existing systems or developing new systems
- Providing overnight support maintenance will be required as part of a rostered system (24/7)
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong Connx and or ETL knowledge
- Excellent SQL Knowledge
- Strong understanding of Jenkins
- Mainframe Development capabilities
- Good understanding of Testing Tools
- Excellent data analytical skills and proven track record solving difficult problems
- Excellent social and communication skills, with a passion for mentoring and knowledge sharing and working as team to deliver customer outcomes
- Technical knowledge of programming, system design, IT infrastructure, database design concepts and data migration
- Outstanding ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions
- Strong ability to share knowledge, train and if required lead others in a team to achieve required outcomes
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to engage and influence stakeholders and understand their needs to ensure quality and governance standards are met. You enjoy working in a large, flexible, complex environment and can take challenges in your stride. Likes work challenges, handles change and are agile in thinking and actions.
We're looking for a team player who is customer focused and committed to delivering quality integration solutions.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW or Call Zoe on 03 8080 7205 for more information