A large Federal Government client is looking for a Data Engineer to join a large 2 year project for an initial 12 months.
The role will involve the following
- Create programming tools, languages and assist with test solutions in cloud.
- Administrative and technical task to test, design, build and support data and solutions.
- Evaluate and test cloud products and advise delivery.
- Conduct development activities throughout AWS cloud native technologies.
- Create approved programming tools, languages, test solutions and tools in a cloud environment.
- Conduct unit testing activities.
- Cooperate with various teams such as DevOps, Environment, and test to help create automates test and process.
- Present delivery outcomes to internal and external stakeholders.
- Utilise a variety of techniques to combine unstructured and structured data.
- Create technical solutions to assist and improve access to data, effect of data usage and connect various systems to data.
Skills and Experience required
- Experience and expertise in Node.JS and Typescript.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS),
- Understanding and experience with software development.
- Effectiveness in agile project delivery methodology.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abuk Mawn on 80807265 quoting reference 248591.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.