Our client is a leading player in Financial services. You will be working with the launch a new product under the Clients brand through a 9 month contract. The Data Engineer will be a part of a team seeking hands-on experience on production data pipelines and more!
- Help in improving data platform, which is built around technologies like Spark, Snowflake, Kafka, Airflow, DBT
- Work with mission teams of data analysts, data scientists, and product owners to deliver business outcomes like personalisation, next best offer, regulatory reporting
- Develop microservices to deliver ML based customized customer experience
- Write code, test and deploy in production environments
- Unit tests, integration tests, and CI/CD will be your tools to ensure production environments are not broken
- Read, experiment, learn and challenge design or technologies which are already in place
- Must exhibit background knowledge and experience in the Banking and Finance field
- Proficiency in utilising AWS technologies
- Exposure to related technologies such as ECS, S3, CloudFormation and IAM
- Expertise in data modelling and establishing data architecture across multiple systems
- Intermediate level of knowledge in applications/languages such as Airflow, Python and Spark
- Being able to work independently with other team members and across other teams
- Willingness to mentor and help junior/mid-level team members
If this role is of interest or if you know someone in your network who may be, APPLY NOW or if you have any questions, please contact Sajith Perera on (03) 8080 7216 for more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you.