12 months + 2 x 12 months extension
About the role
The Data Engineer will be required to source, integrate and make data available for use by business intelligence analysts, data scientists and other data users. The role requires significant experience in cloud-based technologies which enable the design, build and delivery of an enterprise-wide data consumption model
- Develop and implement data solutions which ingest, integrate and make data available in cloud-based technologies
- Analysis of existing on premise data assets including their transformation and use
- Design, build and deliver data marts for enterprise wide use, which provide strong quality and security controls.
- Document and train team members in data engineering techniques used.
- Cloud platform migration from existing On-premise data warehouse to AWS including establishing effective ingestion patterns, applying security controls and ensuring solutions facilitate the development of data marts, artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions.
- Migrate existing DataStage pipelines/ Cognos data assets to AWS S3 Data Lake, Matillion and Snowflake.
- Repoint migrated solutions to existing Tableau and PowerBI solutions.
- Source data from various databases and warehouses including Oracle, db2, SQL and NoSQL for ingestion into AWS.
- Build optimised data pipelines and automated data marts which are scalable enterprise wide in Redshift, Glue, Snowflake and Matillion (data warehousing experience will not be considered enough; data mart build experience is required)
For more information, please submit a detailed resume by using the below prompts. Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 3003 7643.