Key Career role for Senior Data Engineer to join collaborative engineering team who are embarking on a multi-year journey to transform and migrate core integration technologies to the cloud. They are seeking Data Engineers with exceptional technical skills to enable the team to migrate to the cloud faster and safer.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve Data Pipelines and Software
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well designed and high-quality testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into fully functional platform.
- Apply proactive and perform hands on design and implementation of best practice CI\CD
- Coaching and mentoring of other service team members.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong experience in application development and or support roles.
- Strong Data Engineering and Database skills and experience including Apache Spark, SQL, Data Analytics, Distributed Computing
- Data Modelling and Data Analytics experience
- Software Delivery technical skills such as CI/CD, Automated Deployments, Automated Testing, Build Servers, Software / Source Code Configuration Management.
- Platform automation tools (DB Management, AWS, Jenkins, GITHUB).
- Workflow tools such as JIRA, Rally.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 8267 2469 quoting reference 213904
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.