Initial 6 Months Contract
North Ryde location
Multiple Roles Available
Data Engineer to Join a large-scale application interface and database migration project in a complex fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will need to hit the ground running, learn the existing technology stack and environment quickly including getting to grips with organisational architecture standards
Key Skills / Responsibilities & Essential Experience
- skilled data engineer.
- hands-on development and testing experience.
- Excellent knowledge of various data storage configurations.
- Experience in major integration/data engineering transformation projects mandatory.
- Should be able to understand architecture and technical designs as well as data engineering development.
- Agile experience is mandatory with ability to deliver tasks within active sprints
- Strong coding and development experience using Python OR database administration and migration using SQL. Well versed with Cloud architecture types (IaaS, SaaS and PaaS).
- Sound working knowledge of firewalls, VPNs and VPCs.
- knowledge of various interfaces connecting data lake and data warehouses.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong Team player
- Ability to have an objective view on technology solutions
- Higher Education background desirable but not mandatory.
Required Technical skills:
- Mandatory - Apache Airflow, AWS, Snowflake, Interface Migration, SQL
- Desirable - Qlik Replicate, Dell Boomi, Oracle Golden Gate and Data Integrator
If interested in the role please select APPLY or contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting reference 213944