- A minimum of four years as a software engineer passionate about data and data-driven insights.
- Strong practical experience with object-oriented design, coding and automated testing and deployment (CICD) patterns as well as experience in engineering (commercial or open source) software platforms and large-scale distributed data infrastructures.
- Extensive experience in different programming or scripting languages. Python is a must. Python and Java will be great.
- Experience with PaaS, IaaS and Serverless services. Prior experience with Big Query, GCP and AWS (EC2, ECS, S3, Cloud Formation, Kinesis, IoT) will definitely be a plus.
- Demonstrable experience of working hands-on with structured, semi-structured and unstructured big data systems.
- Significant knowledge of data modelling and understanding of different data structures and their benefits and limitations under particular use cases.
Experience with agile or other rapid application development methods preferred.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josh Whitehead quoting reference: 187024.
Please click the apply button.