My client, a major Australian bank are looking to bring on talented Data Engineers who also have excellent stakeholder engagement skills for an initial 6 month contract role.
- Analyse data, problem-solve and present solutions and documentation to the business unit
- Design, Develop, test and document Big Data solutions
- Liaise effectively with business stakeholders as well as technical team
- Interpret large data sets and translate requirments into measurable outcomes
Skills and experience
- Big data skills including but not limited to Hadoop, Hive, Python and Spark
- At least 5 yrs experience using SQL
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with business stakeholders, translating technical requirements.
- Deomonstrated experience with Source Code
- Knowledge of Tableau and PowerBI would be highly advantageous
- Prior experience in a banking and finance environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen on 02 8267 4600 quoting reference 207412.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.