- Fixed term contract until June 30th, 2021 with potential to extend
- Work for an industry leading company based in the Perth CBD
- Strong data analysis, modelling & extraction with advanced SQL & Qlik
An industry leading company is seeking an experienced Data Engineer who will be responsible for complex data management, modelling, data extraction, reporting & analysis utilizing tools including SQL & Qlik. This is a fixed term contract paid as a salary with leave benefits, until June 30th 2021 (with chance to extend) based in the Perth CBD.
- Managing & organising complex data to identify trends or inconsistencies;
- Provide detailed technical expertise in relation to modelling, data extraction , reporting & analytics;
- Build key business relationships & work with stakeholders to understand the client's operational and strategic decisions;
- Provide architectural input for projects with respect to data being collected and how it can be used to meet the client's needs;
- Provide input for Business Cases & Business Requirements for the provisioning of data in relevant formats across all projects;
- Prepare documentation in support of data discovery, analysis and reporting components;
- Develop data set processes for data modelling, mining & production in order to recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency & quality.
- Strong experience in support, analysis, data modelling, extraction & implementation of data structures and / or reporting applications;
- Advanced working SQL knowledge & relational databases (ideally Oracle) which includes query authoring & working familiarity with a variety of databases /data warehousing;
- Strong data analytical skills related to working with data & processes to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Knowledge of data analysis & reporting tools such as QLIK;
- Excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills;
- Natural ability to work with the business in order to determine and provide advice in relation to data.
If you have the skills and experience, we are seeking for this position, please apply now via the link below. All resumes will be reviewed and suitable candidates contacted for a confidential discussion.
** Please note: we are only considering candidates currently based in WA with full Australian Work Rights at this point in time **
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 205349)