Our client is seeking to engage a Data Engineer to design, build and deliver datawarehouse & data marts with Cloud platform experience (AWS).
The primary duties of the role include:
- Develop and implement solutions to ingest, curate, transform, integrate and model data available from a range of source systems to service business use cases.
- Design, build and deliver datawarehouse & data marts with high quality and recommended security controls for enterprise wide use Cloud platform experience (AWS) along with traditional data warehouse background highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience in data ingestion, establishing effective ingestion patterns which support delivery of complex dashboards and reports
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing data from various relational databases & files including but not limited to oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, xml, JSON, csv
- Experience optimising data pipelines and automating the delivery of data marts which are scalable enterprise wide data consumption models;
- Ability to develop and deliver test scripts and government data security controls which ensure data integrity and quality;
- Experience building and migrating existing ETL pipelines to AWS
- Experience working with business architects and delivering information architecture documentation
- Experience with AWS S3, AWS Lake Formation, Amazon RDS, AWS Glue, AWS Lambda, AWS EMR, Amazon Athena, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Redshift Spectrum, Python and other cloud-based modelling and ETL tools.
- Experience working with data cataloguing tools and which support business users accessing data pipelines and marts
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.