* Initial contract until end of July 2020
* Work for a well-known Perth based client
* Perth CBD location
Our client is a well-known, Perth based institution, based in the CBD and recruiting for a Data Engineer to work on a current project. The role is an immediate start and initial contract will run until end of July.
Duties will include:
* Review (and assist in defining) master/open data and configuration data requirements for each application, leveraging partner data migration recommendations received in Design.
* Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
* Assist in identifying any gaps in regards to data migration specifications from program partners and internal stakeholders.
* Work with business process owners to assign data 'owners' to identify/ perform key data cleansing and transformation activities.
* Confirm data retention requirements (regulatory and business).
* Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
* Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
* Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
* Work collaboratively with all partners to ensure data conversion and integrity requirements are agreed and understood
* Perform testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
* Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
* Manage cross-program data assurance for physical data items in source and target systems.
* Extensive, previous experience in a similar role
* Previous experience working with SQL, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
If you have the experience required, and CURRENTLY RESIDE IN WA, please Apply Now
Contact: Gayle Truslove (08) 9423 1400 - Job reference: 202921