Our client is seeking an experienced Data Engineer based in Perth. This is a long-term contract role for 6 months working in the Technology Transform "Data and Platform" team.
- Inspect, cleans, transform, and model data
- Recognize GIS tasks that are suitable for automation
- Identify alternatives for customization and automation using scripting languages
- Identify data quality and integration problems likely to be associated with data acquired from multiple source systems, third party vendors etc.
- Extensive experience manipulating large datasets and using database query languages or data centric programming languages and associated packages
- Experience with modern data centric applications and infrastructure (data warehouses, Hadoop, real time and geospatial data stores)
- Experience with task automation tools and workflows
- Experience using source control tools and workflows
- Experience with REST APIs
- Knowledge of data centric PaaS solutions AWS, Azure or GCP
- Bachelors Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Technology or Relevant Experience
If you are interest and have the required experiene for the position, please apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates
Contact: Kate Ellis (08) 9423 1422 (Job reference: 199294)