Peoplebank are recruiting for a Data Engineer for a project based in Adelaide.
This is an initial contract until June 2020, with a possible extension.
Please note - we can only consider Australian citizen, due to security clearances needed.
As a Data Engineer/ Analyst, contributed to the Design and develop Big Data and advanced analytics solutions in using a range of Big data technologies to meet customers' needs.
- Contribute to the Design and Implementation of Big Data Platforms.
- Designed and build group data products by integrating diverse data from hundreds of internal and external sources.
- Build reusable code, libraries, patterns and consumable frameworks.
- Must have proven understanding of management, systems development methodologies, and testing methodologies
- Experience in developing Operational & Management Information reporting solutions using data visualisation tools.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand & work effectively within a complex technical landscape.
- A demonstrated awareness of industry best practice and trends, and experience in having implemented these to achieve business outcomes.
- Proven experience in designing, developing and implementing scalable and robust data-centric solutions. This includes streaming and batch-type processes.
- Significant experience in development of ETL processes using technologies such as SAP Data Services.
- Significant experience in development of Database artefacts, using database platforms such as HANA, Teradata, DB2 with demonstrated strong SQL technical skills
So, if you are an expert Data Engineer looking for a challenging role, then APPLY NOW
Or you can contact Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402