This hugely successful online business is currently experiencing a period of sustained growth. They offer an enviable culture, a flexible and high calibre work environment. They pride themselves on recruiting the best talent in the market and have a vested interest in the career development of high achieving employees.
Data is central to their platform strategy, and as a result this role will be central in achieving business objectives through delivery of the following key accountabilities:
- Delivery and support of robust, reliable data lake. Creating the analytics foundation block, 'connecting to' or 'collecting' new and established data sources
- Build and management of data marts and data models. Providing a unified view of organisation data supporting descriptive and diagnostic analysis
- Enable analytics landscape connectivity and accessibility. Business and analytics teams should be able to easily and securely access and use the analytics tools
- Expert knowledge of ETL architecture, infrastructure and ideally experience with Informatica but not essential
- Experience with API based transaction and bulk integrations with cloud based platforms
- 3+ years' experience in data modelling, data warehousing, business intelligence capacity
- Knowledge of database management practices, experience with AWS Redhshift is an advantage.
You are an impressive and technical Data Engineer/ETL Developer who is committed to achieving results, able to work in an agile and changing environment, deliver service excellence and able to communicate openly and honestly. As a creative thinker, you will be able to think creatively through complex problems and discover the best path. The ability to adapt quickly and manage an environment of rapid change is essential.
Apply now or for a confidential discussion, please contact Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204