- Initial 3-month contract with highly reputed organization
- Seeking SQL & Cloud data (Azure OR AWS)
- East Perth location
A highly reputed organization located in East Perth is seeking an experienced Data Engineer with demonstrated experience in SQL and cloud data environment experience in MS Azure OR AWS for an initial 3-month contract with possible extension.
- Implement data infrastructure across the data lifecycle including data inputs, data quality, data transformation, data outputs and data architecture
- Design and implement computer code-based data solutions according to business definitions, technical specifications, data dictionary and data mapping requirements.
- Undertake data testing and quality assurance activities to maintain data integrity, by being able to identify and explain complex data quality issues via the design and implementation of automated testing functionality
- Strong, recent commercial data engineering experience with the management of data across the full life cycle of storage, quality, transformation, integration, outputs & data architecture within enterprise environments
- Must have experience with SQL and cloud data environments such as MS Azure or AWS.
- User centric agile application development & use of contemporary application architecture and infrastructure
- Conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment and independently
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 240765)