Our client is an iconic Banking Institution in Australia. They currently have an opportunity for a Data Engineer for intially 6 months.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Implements, configures and supports solutions in the Enterprise Data Platforms, ensuring availability, performance, capacity and reliability are in line with the agreed SLA.
- Completes development deliverables in a timely manner and to the appropriate level of quality so that the delivered solutions are fit-for purpose, can be efficiently supported and the impact of future change requests can be assessed.
- Works with IT, the Business and external partners to ensure that the technology solutions are delivered on time, on schedule and on budget
- Experienced in all aspects of implementations including initial requirements gathering, program design and build, user training, go live support, production support and problem resolution activities
- Perform peer review of code and designs
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Demonstrated experience in large scale data transformation, design and solution delivery experience of high-quality data processing pipelines, with a focus on Cloud Technologies:
- Stong SQL, Python and Open Source Data Tooling (Apache Kafka, Beam or Spark) experience
- Experience with Traditional and MPP Data Warehouses (Teradata, Redshift, SSRS) and ETL tools
- Cloud Technologies: AWS
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #214053