Purpose of the role
The Data Enabler is responsible for delivering modelling and or analytical outcomes for business decision making. This role is critical is ensuring insights are enabled effectively through use of lean data development tools and techniques inclusive of data management disciplines and practices.
- 10+ years of experience working in an IT or business Intelligence area in a data or analytics focused role and expert in ANSI compliant SQL and high degree in proficiency in one or more of the following SPSS, R, Python, Java, shell scripts and/or C/C++
- Strong RDBMS experience is a pre-requisite as is knowledge and understanding of large and complex source systems e.g. ERP
- Experience in building virtual data warehouse and use of virtualisation techniques and data fabric tools
- Demonstrated foundation in and application of statistical concepts, hypothesis testing, and/or probability
- Experience in continuous improvement and DevOps
- Use of correct design standards, governance and processes with a focus on visualisation work and customer engagement for all development
- Ensure application of robust, lean data development techniques leveraging virtualisation and fabric technology where possible
- Deploy deep analytical and modelling skills to bring to life the logic required to scaffold and render the data into meaningful, actionable insights to drive data driven decision making
- Showcase business and technical expertise, and exceptional forensic analytical skills, to contextualise the data in order to develop lean solution design inclusive of reference data and enrichment.
- Development of data quality enablement techniques and processes that scale and are swiftly operationalised.
- Communicate complex ideas to a varied audience in a clear and concise manner and have experience in business analysis and requirements gathering.
- Identify and manage the delivery of data insights projects to drive data improvements, product improvements etc, by designing impactful data visualisations to communicate complex ideas in Tableau or similar
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 193909.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).