My client, a leading Australian bank is working on a project to build a Basel aligned Scoring Engine and is integrating it with the existing Credit Risk back end systems.
The Basel III project is strategically sourcing data for variable and model build for the Group's growing analytics capability.
There are vast data assets across the Group and people are needed to help architect and build processes to help reduce the effort required to acquire, process, store and analyse data through a fit-for-purpose analytics platform.
Major Accountabilities of Position
- Preparation of analytically ready data for use in descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Development, management and support of analytically ready data, delivered in the Business Managed domain of the Analytics Data Layer and the Calculation Engine
- Embedding of the Agile culture and delivery methodology into the business for on-going changes to the Analytics Data Layer.
- Support the Analytics Data Layer through business as usual operations.
Knowledge and Experience
- Credit Risk experience
- 5+ years SAS and SQL experience particularly in data manipulation and cleansing.
- 5+ years of experience in data quality analysis and remediation.
- 5+ years working in a large and complex organisation.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience working with data in multiple formats such as XML, CSV, flat files, SAS datasets and Teradata database/server.
- Experience in data analysis and modelling.
If you are interested in this role please apply online quoting Job Number 203227