Our client is a leader within the Australian financial services industry based in Melbourne's CBD.
They are undertaking a large program of work to uplift customer experience and business capabilities. They seek a Data Designer/Analyst to join their Enterprise Data team. The Data Designer will be responsible for assisting in the development of a solution to underpin new visualisation tools. This is a growing team looking for a Data Designer to join for an initial 4-month contract.
The Data Designer/Analyst will be responsible for:
- Work with data providers and report consumers to document data requirements
- Collaborate with project stakeholders including Designers, Project Managers, Asset Support Team, and Asset Managers
- Generate solution design documentation
- Develop a quality and maintainable code base which will be unit tested against acceptance criteria
- Understand and implement CI/CD methods of code
- Perform story decomposition from the provided Features and Epics
- Contribute to and lead (when required) various Agile rituals, standups, sprint kick-offs, walk throughs, and showcases
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within an Australian banking and finance enterprise as a Data Analyst or Data Modeller
- Practical knowledge in creating both ER and Dimensional Data Models
- Solid hands-on technical experience with technologies such as Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server, SQL, DAX, and Java
- Experience with Informatica Powercenter and ETL processes
- Practical knowledge of AWS or Azure stack tools
- Experience with PowerBI
- Stakeholder management skills, able to manage expectations, explain technical ideas to the nontechnical and secure buy-in from stakeholders
- Have operated in an agile environment and utilised productivity tools JIRA and Confluence
- Solutions focused, creative analytical thinker who offers knowledge and ideas willing to the team
- Highly organized, strong time management skills thus ability to meet agressive deadlines
If this sounds like you don't hesitate to apply (with your resume in Word format) as applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Please note**This opportunity is available to Australian citizens and permanent residents who have full working rights.