About the role
Our client holds an iconic presence in the superannuation industry. They are looking for a Data Delivery Lead, who will guide the delivery of change while ensuring we maintain efficient operations.
This is a 6-month rolling role.
You would be involved in:
- Partner with the Data Science business, ED&T and Technology to deliver and maintain a high-quality Technology service
- Resolve technical problems related to delivery in a collaborative pragmatic way which does not lose sight of the strategic vision
- Manage and provide leadership to a group of IT professionals, including technical and support leads, developers, business / solution analysts, DBAs, data analysts, and architects. This could be direct leadership or via a matrix
- Actively promote the sharing of knowledge and provide training to stakeholders and other IT Services staff as required and as needs are identified
- Look for opportunities to introduce transformational changes to simplify, streamline or otherwise enhance processes and applications
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Good knowledge of Data Modelling, Data Vault and Data Warehousing methodologies
- Good Knowledge and development experience with Microsoft SQL BI Stack and Snowflake
- Desirable to have Financial Services technology experience, ideally within the data spectrum
- Excellent knowledge of fundamental IT concepts, systems, platforms, tools and technologies, programming methodology, hardware, software and services
What's in it for you:
- Work culture that focuses on safety & well-being
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management & communication skills
- Methodical and logical approach
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #241587