Our client is an ASX listed, Australia-wide company that provides telecommunication services. This opportunity is for a permanent role as a Data Centre Technician.
- Assist with other staff and other data centres in person and remotely
- Help deliver cable and infrastructure deployments
- Monitor facility infrastructure, access control and security
- Ensure regular maintenance activities is completed
- Available 24/7 for on-call rotation
- Conduct operational checks and inspections of plant and equipment
- Must have previous experience with data centre operations
- You need a car to be able to travel between data centres
- Experience with ISP, Telco, IT Helpdesk or facility management
- Microsoft OS (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- An understanding of network protocols and hardware installation and configuration
- Experience in information Security Incident Response/Investigations
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 94231422 (Job Reference: 188789)