A leading Mining company in the Perth CBD is seeking multiple Support Engineers to work in a Data Centre environment ensuring the availability of critical data centre infrastructure through pro-active monitoring and event management.
We are seeking true technical "all-rounders" in the VMWare/ Windows Server/ Storage space to form part of a technology team of experts running an operations centre resolving critical incidents to closure.
- Troubleshoot and solve complex technology problems;
- Manage and execute infrastructure Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery (DR) processes when required;
- Review root cause of incidents and work with teams to ensure continuous improvement of the technology environment;
- Apply effective risk controls to identify potential threats and minimize or remove a service impacts;
- Manage technical operations with adherence to strict SLAs for Availability, Incident and Problem resolution.
- Strong, recent commercial experience in the provision of data center operation services and expertise to enterprise clients is required, specifically:
- VMWare operations (which includes ability to build / setup environments and handle deployments)
- Windows Server;
- Storage technology (preferably EMC technologies - Data Domain, VNX, Isilon);
- Familiarity with ITIL Incident Management processes/ ITIL Service Management;
- Excellent communication skills / technical support ability.
- Multiple, permanent positions with a leading mining client;
- Competitive salary paid;
- Fantastic team environment;
- Interesting, challenging environment working across a range of technologies.
People who are bilingual in Spanish are highly regarded and encouraged to apply as support is offered globally to Spanish speaking countries.
For more information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Williams quoting job reference 181912.