Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Data Centre Subject Matter Expert to join a new multi-disciplinary team working on a whole of government project. This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP for 6 months with a 6-month extension option, will be located at our client's Canberra CBD location and requires candidates to have a Federal Government security clearance.
In this role you will:
- Conduct policy analysis, user research and design activities to deliver the hosting certification framework and telecommunications business case.
- Apply your domain knowledge to align industry and government needs, requirements, operations and commercial motivations, in order to achieve the objectives of the Hosting Strategy
- You will apply the Service Design and Delivery Process to meet the Digital Service Standard, resulting in an up-to-date, accurate, assumption-free understanding of the Australian data centre landscape
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years' demonstrated experience in data centre design and / or operations, in particular building management and security systems.
- Experience in managing, designing, and / or operating ICT in data centres.
- Experience of contracts involving data centre facilities or data centre ICT.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 8073 4198 quoting Job Reference: 200987
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.