Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a Data Centre Engineer for a long-term contract role. This is an initial 12-month opportunity, with extension options and requires a minimum NV1 clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Designing, building, maintaining and documenting all aspects of the Department's Data Centre infrastructure across multiple data centres
- Leading and/or assisting with planning and execution of migration activities for both physical and virtual environments
- Developing solution designs and following up with direct involvement in the solutions implementation
- Providing specialist advice for projects and BAU teams to ensure "best practice" implementations;
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in data centre design and migration
- Strong solution design and hands-on deployment within the data centre environment
- Minimum of 4 years' of cabling experience in Data Centre deployments
- Demonstrated ability to apply high quality detailed technical knowledge to ensure solutions are implemented effectively with a strong emphasis on high quality
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 194260
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances to apply. Those holding NV2 clearance are preferred.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.