You will be responsible for the ongoing management (monitoring and performance) of sub-contractors and large scale electrical and mechanical services infrastructure such as all switch-gear, electrical distribution systems, diesel generators, fuel systems, chilled water systems, data hall cooling systems, fire detection and suppression systems and environmental monitoring systems.
You will coordinate all preventive and remedial maintenance, prepare documentation according to standard protocols, arrange approvals prior to any works commencing, and supervise all activities carried out by contractors ensuring at all times appropriate PPE and WHS standard are maintained and adhered to.
You will also monitor all building services, identify and resolve any issues within your scope or escalate to team leaders and services providers and follow up to resolution.
- Maintain site reliability through identification of risk and application of risk reduction strategies
- Subcontractor management and supervision including maintenance, repair and new installations. Both inside and outside of normal business hours
- Maintenance and Project scope preparation
- Meet agreed budget targets
- Provide out of hours breakdown response and situation management
- Maintain building records including but not limited to as built documents and maintenance records
- Ensuring all work performed on site meets the agreed scope of works and an acceptable level of quality
- Provide safety management of all sub-contractors, including first aid, isolation of equipment and communication of safe working methods
- Prepare and develop operational documents
- Conduct regular building inspections
- Conduct or supervise the operation of building equipment
- Conduct minor repairs or installations as required to Fujitsu buildings
- Participate in pre-sales and site auditing activities
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of data is maintained
- Obtain, maintain and promote staff awareness of customer specific security policies
- Assist in exercising security control of the facility
What Do We Want From You?
- Multiple years' experience in facilities management of data centres or commercial building maintenance
- Demonstrated technical skills and experience in supporting electrical and/or mechanical services infrastructure. Electrical trade certification would be an advantage but is not mandatory
- Experience in subcontractor management
- Knowledge of Generators, Mechanical and UPS systems
- Good knowledge of Work Health & Safety and environmental work practices
- Good understanding of building services and maintenance requirements
- Ability to identify risks and issues, and implement appropriate interim or permanent resolutions in a critical environment
If this sounds like you, please click 'APPLY' and one of our agents will be in contact!