Data Centre Architect
- Initial 9-month contract starting in October
- Work for a leading mining client based in the Perth CBD
- Seeking experience with Microsoft & Cloud Infrastructure environments
A leading mining client based in the Perth CBD is seeking a high calibre, Data Center Architect to consult, design and deliver both private and public cloud hosting solutions.
- Design, build, implementation & migration of Server, Storage & Database solutions (VMWare, NetApp, CommVault & SQL);
- Design & implementation of storage technology (preferably NetApp);
- Design & implementation of backup technologies (Commvault, Dell EMC Data Domain).
- Strong experience working in an architectural capacity delivering large scale Data Center Architecture solutions;
- Experience working on large scale IT Project Delivery / Transformation projects;
- Infrastructure (Server, Storage & Database) design, build, and migration experience (VMWare, NetApp, CommVault & SQL)
- Implementation using skills in routing, switching and other data centre technologies such as Cisco Nexus, VMware NSX;
- Server Operating Systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows and Linux);
- Virtualization Platforms - VMware;
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi);
- Cloud Management Platforms (vrealize.);
- Infrastructure provisioning & management (Ansible);
- Familiarity with Security Architectures (how to govern/guide solutions based on such reference architectures, standards, and policies);
- Technical/Team Leadership Experience;
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (Azure or AWS IaaS, PaaS and serverless);
- Experience with containerisation technologies like Docker and Kubernetes;
- Design and implementation of cloud connectivity solution for Azure and AWS.
If you have the skills and experience for this position, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Chathu Jayawardena - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 205270)