- Full time Permanent position with an industry leader based in the Perth CBD
- Opportunity to work in a highly innovative and collaborative environment
- Expertise in developing Bigdata systems
Our client is one of the global leaders in IT services, digital, and business solutions based in the Perth CBD.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for an experienced Data Architect / Engineer who will use comprehensive modern data engineer techniques and methods to support business decisions.
- Experience in developing Bigdata Systems.
- Extensive experience in design and development of bigdata systems entailing programming skills for external data ingestion, stream processing, storage optimisation, advanced analysis and reporting applications in at least one public cloud
- Knowledge of Platforms & tools: AWS/Azure, Python (Mandatory), Java/Scala, SQL, NoSQL, Spark.
- Good experience in programming in Python and at least one other programming language.
- Exposure to GitHub, CI/CD, Docker, and other modern development practices.
- Working with cloud-based infrastructure, especially AWS
- General architecture acumen: Database architecture, ETL, Data warehousing, SOA, Cloud, etc.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 239422)