Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Data Architect / Business Intelligence Architect to work in Adelaide as part of talented and expanding team.
Skills and Responsibilities required include:
- Highly developed analytic skills to understand origin, meaning and business use of data elements
- Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications and reports
- Designs databases, data warehouses, data lakes and other constructs needed to support business usage of data
- Is familiar with a variety of data ingestion, manipulation, storage and reporting toolsets
- Designs data security constructs appropriate to different data categorisations
- Understands the performance implication of different data design patterns and recommends appropriate patterns for different categorisations
- Has a strong, practical understanding of ETL
- Extensive experience in developing reports, dashboards and self-service tools such as SSRS, Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos MS PowerPivot.
Ideally, you will also possess experience leading and mentoring a team of Report writers and ETL developers
This is a unique opportunity for a Data Architect in the Adelaide marketplace, so please don't delay and apply now for our immediate consideration.
Interviews will be held before Christmas, with Jan 2018 start dates preferred.