Role - Data Architect (Azure)
Duration - Initial till June'22 +
Location - Brisbane CBD
About the role
Data Architect will be responsible for providing effective and sustainable architecture for data warehouse in Azure focused on business requirements and long-term data growth.
- Analysing and translating business requirements into data models.
- Evaluating existing data warehouse systems for variances and efficiency.
- Creating conceptual data models and data flows.
- Designing architectures for enterprise data and analytics solutions, using Azure cloud data technologies
- Reviewing existing on-premises data warehouse for migrating into cloud
- Reviewing and Implementing data strategies and developing physical data models.
- Development of data related policies, guidelines, standards and other artefacts
Skills and experience
- Proven experience as a Data Architect in a similar role
- Experience in Azure Synapse, Data factory, function apps and logic apps
- Exposure to Data Bricks preferred
- Experience in designing DDS and ODS data models
- Experience in large complex organisations as Data Architect
For more information , please contact Moitri on 07 3003 7647 quoting reference 242414.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.