- Permanent full-time position based in the Perth CBD
- Flexible working arrangements & benefits
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services
Our client is a leading digital innovator across multiple industries and is in the heart of CBD.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Data Architect who can turn business use cases and requirements to technical solutions.
- Analyse current business practices, processes and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services.
- Design and Build Modern Data Pipelines and Data Streams.
- Design and Build Data Service APIs
- Develop and maintain data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics.
- Expose data to end users using PowerBI, Azure API Apps or any other modern visualization platform or experience.
Skills & experience:
- Mastery of .NET, C# and T-SQL with the familiarity of U-SQL is required
- Knowledge of Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW, and Azure SQL, Azure App Service is required.
- Azure IoT, Azure HDInsight + Spark, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Databricks, Azure Stream Analytics is a plus
- Designing and building Data Pipelines using streams of IOT data.
- Knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns.
- Experience with Git/TFS/VSTS is a must.
- Additional 5 days personal Leave + Opportunity to purchase extra annual leave
- Wellbeing & Gadget Allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous parental leave
- Corporate private health insurance discounts
- Up to 80 hours of training per year
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Maria Hecto (08) 9423 1407 - (Job reference: 240025)