Our client are looking for a Solution Architect - Business Intelligence, to start immediately for an initial working period of 12 months with the possibility of extension.
Below are details of the position:
Background and job description:
The BI Solution Architect plays an end-to-end role in the successful design, development and delivery of Business Intelligence (BI). They will produce the technical designs and solutions to meet the business requirements and work closely with senior developers, Business Analysts (BA) and testers to ensure the solution is built to the design and the design meets the requirements.
- Work as a BI/Analytics Solution Architect
- Designing Kimball style Data Marts and OLAP cube designs
- Work with SQL databases and Azure Synapse Analytics (SQL DW)
- Work with Microsoft Business Intelligence tools including SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI
- Proficient in SQL, DAX. PowerShell and Python/C# programming languages
- Experience in working with large, complex Data Warehouse environments
Key accountabilities include:
- Understand the business context and requirements
- Undertake high level and detailed design of end to end solution to meet the business requirements
- Lead the technical design and feasibility while supporting and working with the data engineering team and key stake holders
- Preparation of high quality solution design documentation
- Undertake Source System Data Analysis & Data Profiling and data modelling as required
- Work with developers, testers and BA's during development and testing to ensure the solution meets the design and user requirements.
- Quality Assurance of code components to ensure solution meets the specified requirements
APPLY NOW for more information on the role.